Post #2 Today... keep scrolling to catch today's sneak peeks!
Hey friends, I hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks that we all look forward to at the end of the month. I am slipping in with our 6th Clearly Inspired Challenge so you not only have lots of eye candy, but something to get those creative juices flowing until you can shop for all those wonderful new stamps!
This week's challenge for you is...
A COLOR CHALLENGE - RED, BLACK, WHITE and feel free to add PINK to if you would like.
Use any brand or shade that you have and/or like.
Here are the basic details for our challenges, they are sweet and simple and one of you will definitely go away with a prize.
- These challenges will occur every other Friday
- You have until the following Thursday to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here
- Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
- A PRIZE (your choice of stamp set) will be awarded to a randomly chosen winner
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC6 as one of your keywords
And thanks to some of our lovely Design Team Members, I have some great inspiration to get you going.CassieLinda AShawneLisaKatie
Please use the Mr. Linky below. All I ask is that you post on your blog that you are playing along with Clearly Inspired Challenges sponsored by Clear Dollar Stamps and provide a DIRECT link to your card and/or project!
You have until next Thursday night (late) to join the fun and get a chance to win your choice of stamp set.
Thanks for joining us and make sure to come back every day until the end of the month to catch all the sneak peeks.